Video & Content Production Intern
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for an intern with passion for the tourism industry, video production, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for the Spring 2021 semester.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Shape video-based social and app’s approach, creative video voice, and overall execute the video brand strategy for NaviSavi's mission;
- Gather, organize, edit, and upload content for NaviSavi's digital channels and to the beta app;
- Provide content, graphics, and editing support on social media and on the app’s internal media;
- Create and manage video content for omni-channels;
- Create and upload YouTube video content;
- Work with programs such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Contentful.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An aspiring, skilled, and extremely organized content guru who loves to work with content;
- Video production experience or background
- Strong background in graphics and design (a plus);
- Research skills — beyond just Googling — and data interpretation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Research, learn, and implement content management systems for scaling companies needs;
- Ability to seamlessly create, edit and organize video content;
- Develop an eye for the right type of video for a given brand and audience.
- Internship Dates: 1/5/2021 - 5/15/2021 (January start date can shift to align with semester start);
- Must be available to commit 10-20 hours per week;
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes;
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S;