Social Media Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for an Social Media intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Increase brand awareness through social media interaction
- Help to create and maintain a NaviSavi "personality" on social media
- Assist in managing our Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts
- Assist in shaping video-based social media approach
- Write copy, gather, organize, and upload content for all of NaviSavi's social media channels
- Develop social media marketing plans
- Assist in creating and implementing a social media schedule
- Monitor and respond to comments, posts, and messages for all social media accounts
- Help grow social media following
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- Hands on with all social media platforms
- Have ideas for advancing Navi Savi's reach and growth through social media platforms
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we will work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 2+ years