Graduate or Senior Marketing/Branding/Press
Remote | Stipend | Course Credit
NaviSavi is looking for a graduate or senior intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for the Fall 2020 semester. NaviSavi is a video travel app in which users can upload and explore videos from destinations around the world, plan itineraries, and earn rewards. You will have your hands in several aspects of a startup video travel app’s branding and marketing practice, including overseeing all brand messaging on channels such as the website, supervising two marketing interns, brainstorming marketing materials, creating newsletters, managing email marketing, brainstorming campaign ideas, and pitching to potential strategic partners and the press, and, in general, being an extra set of hands and eyes for our team.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Manage all email newsletters and all email marketing efforts;
- Manage and oversee two marketing interns;
- Create and update marketing budget;
- Create a brand and marketing strategy;
- Plan, write, schedule, and execute all branding across platforms such as Angel.co, Founders Work Profile, and website messaging;
- Conduct press outreach for founder and company;
- Oversee the testing and researching for rewards program, affiliate program, and referral program;
- Manage data sheets from research on key metrics for marketing and advertising;
- Perform AB testing for ads and content;
- Collect and research articles for CEOs and other high-level executives to be published on major online publications;
- Collect, research, and proofread and ghostwrite industry reports, press releases, and CEOs speeches for industry conferences and forums;
- Further develop skills in branding/digital campaign management, WordPress, Google Analytics, and other relevant platforms.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An experienced, skilled, and extremely organized marketing leader who loves to work with videos, branding, marketing, press and more;
- Specific experience in marketing and branding;
- Love for branding and cohesiveness in a message;
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation;
- Research skills — beyond just Googling — and data interpretation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry and/or has traveled, or likes travel;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Strong oral and persuasion communication skills;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Small stipend and bonuses based on work performance.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Managing a team of like-minded marketing individuals
- Travel-tech industry specific branding techniques and strategies
- Complete understanding of email marketing management
- Able to anticipate tasks and issues before they arise and act on them