Graduate or Senior Advertising/Social Media Management
Remote | Stipend | Course Credit
NaviSavi is looking for a graduate or senior intern with passion for the tourism industry, social media, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for the Fall 2020 semester. NaviSavi is a video travel app in which users can upload and explore videos from destinations around the world, plan itineraries, and earn rewards. You will have your hands in several aspects of a startup video travel app’s content and marketing practice, social media management, overseeing digital advertising, and, in general, being an extra set of hands and eyes for our team.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Plan and shape the video-based social media approach;
- Oversee all content for all of NaviSavi's social media channels;
- Supervise two advertising interns;
- Brainstorm and create digital advertising;
- Develop further expertise in social/digital campaign management, Mailchimp, and other important platforms.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An experienced, skilled, and creative, organized content guru who loves to work with social media!
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation;
- Demonstrated experience in social media management and/or digital advertising;
- Cultural awareness and and understanding of how language is translated and interpreted;
- Research skills — beyond just Googling — and data interpretation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Small stipend and bonuses based on work performance.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Complete comprehension of social media management
- Ability to supervise a team working together toward one main goal
- Understand the travel industry’s social media approach
- Develop creative social media skills and buzz marketing skills