Public Relation (PR) Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for an PR intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Aid in press outreach for founder and company
- Collect, research, and assist in getting articles for CEO and other high-level executives to be published on major online publications
- Collect, research, and proofread and ghostwrite industry reports, press releases, and CEOs speeches for industry conferences and forums
- Develop and update media lists
- Develop pitch emails and press materials, as needed
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- Experience working with media outlets
- Experience working with Press materials and pitch emails
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we will work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 1+ years