Head of Video & Content Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for a Head of Video & Content Intern with a passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Lead an intern team in the production of materials for NaviSavi’s application, social media accounts, and marketing materials;
- Strong skills and knowledge with shooting, editing, producing video materials *Create brand sizzles for investors and marketing purposes *Motion graphics skill a plus
- Oversee the approval process of user generated content uploads on NaviSavi’s app;
- Shape video-based social and app’s approach, creative video voice, and overall execute the video brand strategy for NaviSavi's mission;
- Gather, organize, edit, upload, and manage content for NaviSavi's digital channels and to the beta app;
- Create and manage video content for omni-channels;
- Create and upload YouTube video content;
- Work with programs such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Contentful.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An aspiring, skilled, and extremely organized content guru who loves to work with content;
- Video production experience or background;
- Strong background in graphics and design (a plus);
- Research skills — beyond just Googling — and data interpretation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Research, learn, and implement content management systems for scaling companies needs
- Ability to seamlessly create, edit and organize video content
- Develop an eye for the right type of video for a given brand and audience
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we will work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 2+ years