Head of Business/Finance Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for a Head of Business/Finance Intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders and department leads, you will:
- Oversee a department of interns working on all aspects of company operations and finances;
- Write, edit, and execute business plan;
- Conduct financial analysis and market research;
- Create and edit fundraising decks;
- Work through and adjust our financial model;
- Conduct investor outreach;
- Review and plan business operations.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or graduating senior
- MBA Student is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of major business principles and terminology
- Previous management experience a plus
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 3+ years