Graphic Design Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for an Graphic Design intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral using graphic design software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and illustrator
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from others and make necessary changes
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary
- Familiar with Adobe Spark, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience with Canva
- Must be willing to submit a portfolio of work samples via PDF or provide a link to preview the portfolio
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we will work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 1+ years