Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
- Work directly with and be mentored by NaviSavi CEO & Founder, Sally Bunnell;
- Assist in the day to day operations of the company;
- Understand and help shape the company's strategy and mission;
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with the overall strategy;
- Conduct independent, targeted research projects and present findings to the executive team;
- Maintain company and content databases;
- Attend and participate in conferences and travel shows.
- Assist in Project Management of the entire company as we prepare and launch the app in April 2021.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of major business principles and terminology;
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry and/or has traveled, or likes travel;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks.
- Internship Dates: 1/5/2021 - 5/15/2021 (January start date can shift to align with semester start);
- Must be available to commit 10-20 hours per week;
- We will work with you and your school to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes;
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 2+ years