Creative Director/Graphic Design Lead
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders and department heads, you will:
- Work with the marketing and branding team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications;
- Opportunities for mentorship with company CEO and industry professionals;
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing and graphic design techniques;
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products, materials, and communication are brand appropriate;
- Collaborate with senior marketing associates in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities;
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral using graphic design software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and illustrator;
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.);
- Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary;
- Familiar with Adobe Spark, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop;
- Basic knowledge of HTML;
- Must be willing to submit a portfolio of work samples via PDF or provide a link to preview the portfolio.
- Internship Dates: 1/5/2021 - 5/15/2021
- Must be available to commit 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 3+ years