Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for an intern with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for the Winter 2021 semester.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Work with and assist Sr Marketing associates and designers on email newsletters and all email marketing efforts;
- Update marketing budget;
- Help to create marketing materials and brand decks;
- Assist Marketing team to plan, write, schedule, and execute all branding across platforms such as Angel.co, Founders Work Profile, and website messaging;
- Aid in press outreach for founder and company;
- Test and research ideas for rewards program, affiliate program, and referral program;
- Create data sheets from research on key metrics for marketing and advertising
- Perform AB testing for ads and content;
- Collect, research, and assist in articles for CEOs and other high-level executives to be published on major online publications;
- Collect, research, and proofread and ghostwrite industry reports, press releases, and CEOs speeches for industry conferences and forums;
- Participate in marketing campaign creation and implementation;
- Learn and develop skills in branding/digital campaign management, WordPress, Google Analytics, and other relevant platforms;
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An aspiring, skilled, and extremely organized content guru who loves to work with videos, branding, marketing, press and more!
- Love for branding and cohesiveness in a message;
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for grammar and punctuation;
- Research skills — beyond just Googling — and data interpretation;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry and/or has traveled, or likes travel;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Strong oral communication skills;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Proficiency in creating brand decks and associated software (Canva, PowerPoint);
- Understanding of email marketing techniques;
- Ability to ghostwrite in a brand’s voice.
- Internship Dates: 1/5/2021 - 5/15/2021 (January start date can shift to align with semester start);
- Must be available to commit 10-20 hours per week;
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes;
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S;
Experience: 1+ years