Community Outreach Intern
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is looking for a Community Outreach with passion for the tourism industry, branding, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for our Winter/Spring 2021 Internship class.
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders and community team, you will:
- Assist in the overall operations of the team
- Be an active participant in community events, Facebook groups, etc.
- Respond to inquiries across all social media channels
- Conduct outreach and develop relationships within many travel groups
- Build excitement towards our brand within the travel community
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we will work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 1+ years