Graduate Studies - Business/Finance & Fundraising
Remote | Stipend | Course Credit
NaviSavi is looking for a graduate intern with passion for the tourism industry, business finance and fundraising, and who believes new technology can reshape the way we travel, to join our team for the Fall 2020 semester. NaviSavi is a video travel app in which users can upload and explore videos from destinations around the world, plan itineraries, and earn rewards. You will have your hands in several aspects of a startup video travel app, including writing business plans, creating fundraising decks, working with financial models, and, in general, being an extra set of hands and eyes for our founder and team.
Working with company founders, you will:
- Write, edit, and execute business plan;
- Create and edit fundraising decks;
- Work through and adjust our financial model;
- Conduct investor outreach;
- Review and plan business operations.
We’re looking for someone who is/has:
- An aspiring, skilled, and extremely organized business and finance guru who loves to work with numbers;
- A passion for talking to potential shareholders and able to put together a coherent brand message to investors;
- Some basic knowledge of tourism industry;
- A true team player who’s not afraid to jump in and tackle a new assignment, no matter how high-level it is;
- Self-starter and can-do attitude who looks for opportunities to contribute;
- Detail-oriented mindset and able to focus on specific tasks;
- Strong oral communication skills;
- Comfortable with a startup environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting instructions and schedules.
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- If applicable, we’ll work with you to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes.
- Must be a graduate student.
- Must have experience in finance.
- Small stipend and bonuses based on work performance.
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Increased understanding of financial models
- Comfortability and skills in investor outreach
- Ability to write and execute a business plan