Business Development Lead Internship
Remote | No Salary | No Equity
NaviSavi is a short-form video app for travel. From an interactive feed, users can browse destinations, sample experiences and plan their next trip. The application combines strictly authentic, unedited user and business-generated content to make the first step on your journey less like homework, and more like an adventure.
Working with company founders and department leads, you will:
- Be mentored and work alongside the CFO/COO and Head of Community, Partnerships, & VIP;
- Develop business strategy of NaviSavi;
- Conduct market research;
- Participate in multi-departmental projects to help build NaviSavi’s brand;
- Conduct outreach;
- Review and plan business development operations.
- Course of Study: Business and/or corresponding areas such as Economics/Finance (Junior or Senior is preferred);
- MBA Student is desired;
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Knowledge of major business principles and terminology;
- Previous sales or management experience is a plus.
- Internship Dates: 1/5/2021 - 5/15/2021 (January start date can shift to align with semester start);
- Must be available to commit 10-20 hours per week;
- We will work with you and your school to ensure you earn course credit and schedule around your classes;
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
Experience: 2+ years